I keep meaning to make a list of goals for the year, but that keeps overwhelming me. So I am just going to put together a little goals to-do list, and if a few bigger goals get on the list, that's fine too.
- Finish Lesson 2 before Bible study (Wednesday morning).
- Memorize a verse from Romans. This week, I'm shooting for Romans 1:16 -
16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.
- Knit a little. See if the wrist tendonitis is better enough to enjoy it again! Because I really like my current project which is a scarf. With cables! Yes, my first cables. (you experienced knitters may be laughing at me for my excitement - or maybe you're cheering me on!)
- Finish template for monthly envelope pages for bullet journal.
- Keep up with the budget.
- Do something fun with Robbie each day this week. He'll be home four more days and I need to be more purposeful about time with him.
- Drink enough water. Corollary: make Robbie drink enough liquids each day. Shooting for 7/7 days - 80 oz for me, 40-50 for Robbie (but anything is an improvement for him! - he just doesn't want to drink anything).
- Go to gym and use new exercise clothes. Shooting for 4/7 days. Even if it's just for 20 minutes of walking.
- Decide on which new mouse to get for computer. Because I have tendonitis and need a different way to move the arrow. Or I will have worse tendonitis instead of better. (Buy by February)
- Declutter my bedroom. (by March. Or April. Or whenever, but progress would be good.)
- Reorganize the toys cabinet. (whenever. Sooner than later.)
And that's it for today.