Ellen had this meme on her blog today and I feel like writing something, and this fits the bill. So here we go.
1. What is your favorite type of cheese? Monterey jack cheese is probably my favorite. I love eating it with crackers mostly. I also like cheddar, colby jack, parmesan, meunster, brie... Cheese is just a fabulous food.
2. What are you excited about? The possibility of a real trip away for K and I. Two more pieces to the puzzle left to make it happen and it's looking at least 90% possible for a long weekend in August...
3. How did you celebrate your last birthday? Last year I got presents and turtle cheesecake on my birthday, then we celebrated more the next day. Frisbee golf at the park with my family, chicken fajitas for lunch, then we had several of our friends over for games and cheesecake that evening. It was a good birthday.
4. What is on your bedside table? Always my lamp and my clock. I just checked and there is currently also a book, my kindle, and the earrings I wore last night. At night, my cell phone, glasses, and rings will join the rest.
5. What do you order from the movie theater concession stand? If anything, popcorn and a bottled water. But we try not to buy anything - that stuff is expensive there.
6. Do you have a garden? What’s growing? Nope. Nothing. Nada. Never. I can pay to kill plants, or I can go to the farmers' market and buy the end result. <<< definitely better results and what I prefer.
7. Any summer plans? Go visit my parents at some point. Declutter. Get ready to host an ESL student. Get ready to send my daughter to college. Get some sleep.
8. Which TV couple(s) are you rooting for? I have no idea what this question is asking about. And I do have a TV. I just don't watch much that has TV couples???
9. What’s the last thing you bought? Groceries. One must eat.
10. What’s one thing you are passionate about? My faith and my family. I can't decide on just one thing.
11. What are you grateful for this week? For my parents being able to attend Nina's graduation, especially my mom. I honestly didn't know if my mom would still be here this year, and having her sitting in front of me was the icing on the cake.
I'm not tagging anyone but if you decide to run with this, let me know by leaving a comment, so I can read your meme too!